Contact Us  |  About Us


Call Louise Dibble on: (0175) 251-9512, or e-mail:


United Kingdom Traveller Information


Passport & Visa

All UK citizens must have a valid UK/EU passport for all trips outside the UK. A passport is the only reliable and universally accepted identification document, and it proves that you have a right to return to the UK.  It is also worth noting many countries also require you to obtain a Visa prior to travel and it is up to you to check with the embassy of the country you are visiting.


       Passport Information

       Foreign and Commonwealth Office

       Appropriate Documents for Children



Advance Passenger Information

Due to the increased security at airports many airlines now require the collection of Advanced Passenger Information (A.P.I.S).  Your Cruise Holidays agent will be able to direct you to the relevant website to fill this information out. If you do not have access to the internet or would like your Cruise Holidays Agent to help you with this we can offer this service for a nominal fee of £20.



Please note that passengers travelling to the US under the Visa Waiver Programme (VWP) must get an authorisation via the Electronic System for Travel Authorisation (ESTA) prior to their journey. Visitors should register through the ESTA website and are advised to do so at least 72 hours prior to travel. If you do not have an ESTA you will be refused travel to the USA. The US Customs and Border Protection department charge $14 per application for an ESTA. All payments must be made by credit card.


Health Safety Requirements

It is important that you are aware of any health and safety requirements when travelling abroad. The following link will provide you with information as to whether you require vaccinations for your chosen destination and make you aware of any localised health concerns.


        Travel Health Information       

        European Health Insurance Card


Other Important Links


     What to expect at the airport

      Air Travel Baggage rules


      Essential Travel Information

      Travellers Checklist      


Criminal Records


Many countries have their own rules of those they will give visas too.  By contacting the relevant embassy you will be able to find this information.  For example if you have a criminal record, no matter how minor or how long ago the offence, you may be refused entry to the United States or encounter problems in transit through its airports.


     Keep up to date with the current situation in your intended destination by visiting: